[ADV] All the summer staples you never knew you needed
Saturday, 27 Oct 2012
Instructions on how to enjoy the real sunshine state in style (sorry, Californians):
1. Recall long, slow days at the beach house.
2. Entertain with only natural products to fit your tropical lifestyle.
3. Hit the beach or the pool regularly for cool relief.
4. Take advantage of the night breeze by having dinner and drinks on the patio.
1. Look no further than Great Ocean Road Homewares, which has everything from handmade ceramic lamps and candles by a Malaccan potter (perfect for #4 above) to fair trade floor baskets, cushions, and bowls that support talented village women in Bangladesh (perfect for #2 above).
2. For jetting around in style, check out Great Ocean Road‘s signature authentic French market baskets. They’re a much-needed and fuss-free accessory for everyday tasks from carrying towels and swimwear to the pool to toting around everyday shopping. Flying to Bali? You need one of these – they even double as a stand-in handbag!
Book these dates:
Watch out, Hong Kong – Great Ocean Road is headed your way early 2013. But for us lucky Singaporeans, here’s where you can see Great Ocean Road’s homewares in person. You can also order online at www.greatoceanroadsingapore.com.
30 Oct 2012 – Villa Delle Rose Boutique Fair
1 Nov 2012 – Verandah Living Tropical Chic Day
6 & 7 Nov 2012 – Fancy Faire @ The Orchard Hotel
8 & 9 Nov 2012 – Jervois Open House, 101A Jervois Rd
15 Nov 2012 – Netherlands Charity Association Christmas Fair
19 & 20 Nov 2012 – Boutiques@House on Dempsey
27 Nov 2012 – American Club Christmas Fair
29 Nov 2012 – Open House@Martin, 2 Martin Place, #31-02, Martin Place Residences
4 & 5 Dec 2012 – Fancy Faire@the Orchard Hotel
6 & 7 Dec 2012 – Raffles Town Club Christmas Fair
13 Dec 2012 – Welcome@Malcolm, 26B Malcolm Rd
Or meet the lovely Petra of Great Ocean Road:
Call 8388 6199 to make an appointment to shop at her showroom in Bukit Timah. Follow Great Ocean Road on Facebook for more information on upcoming events.